Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Fucking Nazi Germany"

I've been watching PunkBoyinSF's recorded livestreams from the raid on Occupy San Francisco's camp this morning. I've seen so many of these raids by now, so many arrests, so much official destruction by the Authorities, so much terror in the night that I ought to be able to just sit back and see it as some kind of strange reality show and leave it at that.

But I can't. Every time something like this happens, it tears me up. And every time, I get angrier and angrier.

If it is happening to me -- watching this shit on my computer, sometimes live, sometimes hours or days after the fact -- I can only imagine how it must be affecting those who are there as it happens.

Those in power know not what they do.

This is the first of PunkBoyinSF's videos from this morning's raid.




The rest are here:

http://www.ustream.tv/occupysf/videos

2 comments:

  1. These videos are driving me to drink. More than I already do. My God, look at the Police State we've eagerly acquired; it's enough to turn somebody commie, or worse.
    I'm going with worse. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's what's really been going on for quite a while now, but it hasn't been so sharply delineated for most people until the Occupy Thing came around.

    It's going to take a while for the revelation to settle in.

    Once it does...

    "Commie" will seem stick in the mud mild...

    ReplyDelete